- Sterile antibiotic treatment for external infections of the eye/ear, such as conjunctivitis, or “pink eye”
- #1 OTC brand recommended by Doctors and Pharmacists.†
- Available in an easy-squeeze 15mL bottle.
As eye drops, appropriate for all ages.
As ear drops, appropriate for adults and children 6 years and older (consult doctor before use on children <6 years).
Directions to Use
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away
- Put 1-2 drops in the infected eye or ear 4 times a day
- For eye infections, drops are suitable for all ages
- For ear infections, consult a doctor before treating children under 6 years of age
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- Have sensitivity to light
- Continuous abundant discharge,
- Pain in the eye, impaired vision
- Severe hearing loss
- Do not know the cause of the pink eye
- If there is a marked sensation of something in the eye, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
When using the product
- Avoid contamination. Do not touch tip of container to any surface and replace cap after using.
- Since drops can get contaminate over time, discard bottle one month after opening
- Do not share product with others.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation occurs
- Symptoms worsen, do not significantly improve in 2 days, or new symptoms develop.
- Read enclosed leaflet for more information before use
- Do not use if glued carton ends are broken
- Store between 15 to 30°C.